- New Recipes
- Applebee's Summer Squeeze
Applebee's Summer Squeeze
For this drink, you'll make the lemonade from scratch to re-create that familiar Applebee’s barstool experience. Okay, so maybe it’s just familiar to me, and I probably shouldn’t go around announcing it. My Applebee's Summer Squeeze recipe below makes two drinks.
Click here for more Applebee's copycat recipes.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits and Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
- 4 ounces (1/2) cup fresh lemon juice (from 2 to 3 lemons)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups water
- 3 ounces Bacardi Limon rum
- 6 lemon wedges
1. Prepare lemonade by combining the fresh lemon juice, sugar and water in a small pitcher. Stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Make the drinks by filling each of two 16-ounce glasses with ice. Add 1 1/2 ounces of Bacardi Limon to each glass and fill to the top with lemonade. Squeeze two lemon wedges into each glass, and then drop the lemon wedges into the drink. Put a slice in each of the remaining two lemon wedges and add one to the rim of each glass. Serve 'em up with straws and a smile.
Makes 2 drinks.
For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.