T.G.I. Friday's Banana Split Blender Blaster
If you ever crave a banana split, but don't have all the ingredients, mosey over to your well-stocked bar and make one of these drinks from Friday's Blender Blaster selections. It's like drinking the traditional version you usually consume with a spoon.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
- 1/2 ounce banana liqueur
- 1/2 ounce strawberry liqueur
- 1/2 ounce creme de cacao liqueur
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 3 ounces (approx. 1/3 cup) milk
- 1/2 cup ice
- Whipped cream
- Banana slice
- Maraschino cherry
1. Put all ingredients in blender and blend on high speed until smooth. You may have to stop the blender to stir the drink with a spoon to help it blend better.
2. Pour drink into a 14-ounce glass. Add a dollop of whipped cream on top of the drink, then add a banana slice to the edge of the glass.
3. Put a maraschino cherry on the side of the whipped cream and serve with a straw.
Makes 1 drink.
For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.