Gordon Biersch Specialty Cocktails
These two tasty cocktails make good use of berry-flavored vodkas from Stolichnaya: Stoli Razberi and Stoli Blueberi. The Raspberry Iced tea is a creative riff on a Long Island Ice Tea, although not as strong. I think you'll find it's a more enjoyable, tastier drink than the Long Island original. The Cran Blueberri Lemonade is a simple cocktail with strong berry flavors. Three fresh blueberries dropped into the glass may remind you of the three coffee beans traditionally served in a snifter of sambuca as a toast to health, wealth and happiness. I'll drink to that.
Still thirsty? Find many more copycat recipes for famous drinks here.
Source: Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 3 by Todd Wilbur.
Raspberry Iced Tea
- 1/2 ounce Stolichnaya Razberi Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Tanqueray Gin
- 1/2 ounce Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum
- 3 ounces sweet-and-sour mix
- 1/2 ounce Chambord Liqueur Royale
- Splash of Sprite soda
- Lemon wedge
- 3 blueberries
Cran Blueberi Lemonade
- 1 1/2 ounces Stolichnaya Blueberi Vodka
- 2 ounces sweet-and-sour mix
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
1. Fill a 12-ounce glass with ice.
2. Pour ingredients into glass in the order listed for the cocktail of your choice.
3. Add a lemon wedge to the rim of the glass (Raspberry Iced Tea) or drop three blueberries into the glass (Cran Blueberi Lemonade) and serve with a straw.
Each recipe makes 1 drink.
For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original copycat recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.