Relive the taste of blue Otter Pops with your very first sip from this ingenious concoction. If you ever sucked on an Otter Pop as a kid, you'll have a cool flashback when tasting this one.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce DeKuyper Wilderberry schnapps
- 1/2 ounce blue curacao liqueur
- 4 ounces sweet-and-sour mix
- Splash Sprite
- Lemon slice
1. Fill a 16-ounce glass with ice.
2. Pour all ingredients over ice in the order listed. Do not stir.
3. Cut a slit in a lemon slice and use as a garnish on the rim of the glass. Add a straw and serve.
Makes 1 drink.
For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.