Tastes like lemonade, buzzes like booze. Use my Claim Jumper Absolutely Electric Lemonade recipe below with fresh lemonade, or a pre-made lemonade when on time-sensitive missions.
Pssst. There's more famous cocktail recipes here.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
- 2 ounces Absolut Citron vodka
- 1 ounce blue cura
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) lemonade
- 1 lemon slice
1. Fill a 16-ounce glass with ice.
2. Pour all ingredients in the order listed over the ice.
3. Garnish the rim with a lemon slice that has been slit with a knife to the middle. Add a straw and serve.
Makes 1 drink.
For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.