Be sure to use freshly squeezed orange juice if you want this to be a true cocktail replica. Bahama Breeze bartenders not only squeeze fresh orange juice for these famous drinks, but they also operate a sugar cane juice extractor to produce sweet nectar for other tasty libations and non-alcoholic sips.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
- 1/2 ounce Malibu rum
- 1/2 ounce Myers's dark rum
- 1/2 ounce Bacardi light rum
- 1/2 ounce banana liqueur
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) pineapple juice
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) freshly squeezed orange juice (about 1/2 of a large orange)
- Splash Sprite
- Pineapple slice
1. Fill a 14-ounce glass with ice.
2. Pour all ingredients, except Sprite, into a shaker. Shake well and pour over ice.
3. Add a splash of Sprite on top. Garnish with a pineapple slice on the rim of the glass, add a straw, and serve.
Make 1 drink.
For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.