- New Recipes
- Brand-Name Recipes
- K - O
- Lipton Brisk Iced Tea
Lipton Brisk Iced Tea
I found a great secret ingredient to duplicate the lemony bite in a can of Brisk Iced Tea: Kool-Aid unsweetened lemonade drink mix has the perfect mixture of citric acid and lemon juice solids to help you effortlessly clone this one over and over again by the pitcher, as your thirst requires.
Source: Top Secret Recipes Unlocked by Todd Wilbur.
- 3 Lipton tea bags (regular size)
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kool-Aid lemonade unsweetened drink mix
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add the tea bags and remove the pan from the heat. Let the tea steep for 1 hour.
2. Pour the granulated sugar and Kool-Aid drink mix into a 2-quart pitcher. Add the tea and stir until the sugar dissolves. Add additional water if necessary to bring the tea to the 2-quart mark on the pitcher. Chill well before serving.
Makes 2 quarts.
For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original copycat recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.
Monthly TSR Club